Guerrilla Marketing Form
This is one of the documents from a whole collection of resources that were provided to me from now defunct VarsityBooks.com. I was an on-campus marketing representative. Read the full story of My Guerrilla Marketing Tactics On Campus With Varsity Books.
Tip: Use all campus resources and your own connections to build a diverse and dynamic team.
- List the Team Member job description with your school’s Career Services office.
- Ask Career Services for resumes.
- If they ask you to pay a fee, let your Rep Coordinator know and they will work with you to get the fee paid
- Post the Team Member job description all over campus.
- Have you thought about posting on bulletin boards, in dorms, classrooms, student centers, departmental buildings, dining halls, and other well-traveled areas?
- Use on-line bulletin boards to announce the job description as well.
- Ask your professors and other professors for recommendations of Team Members.
- Target business, marketing, management, communications, economics, computer science departments and/or classes.
- Contact the Financial Aid Office for names of students seeking part-time employment.
- Let them know that you are looking to hire students. These are the people who tend to talk to students looking for work.
- Seek referrals from the Student Affairs office.
- This may only apply to campuses where the administration is supportive of VarsityBooks.com. This probably will not work as well on restrictive campuses.
- Ask friends for recommendations.
- This may be one of your best resources!!! Make sure to rely on the connections that you have already established
- Speak with the heads of various campus organizations for referrals
- Work with VarsityBooks.com to design an announcement/advertisement in the school paper.
- Here’s a sample classified ad:
Marketing interest? Team Player? Outgoing personality?
Help advertise for VarsityBooks.com! Part-time. Pays well!
Contact Sean 111-1111 or firstname.lastname@example.org for interviews.
Are You Ready To Start Your Own Online Business?
Sign up now to receive our 5 Step FREE Crash Course to starting your own online store. Learn the tricks we have used with clients for years. Get started building your future now.
- FREE 5 Step Crash Course
- Designed For Beginners
- Receive our Resource Guide Instanlty
- Start Now By Entering Your Email Below