Guerrilla Marketing Form
This is one of the documents from a whole collection of resources that were provided to me from now defunct VarsityBooks.com. I was an on-campus marketing representative. Read the full story of My Guerrilla Marketing Tactics On Campus With Varsity Books.
What to Look for:
- Here are a few recommendations for the type of students you should look for to develop a diverse and cohesive team. Look for students who are:
- Other important qualities and experiences to look for include:
- Students who have diverse areas of interest in campus activities and academics
- Students who show leadership in campus activities (i.e., student government, various campus organizations, the Greek system, athletics, ethnic clubs, singing groups, and other associations)
- Those who have previous work experience (i.e., over the summer)
- People from different class years
- Candidates who are serious and demonstrate a sincere interest in promoting VarsityBooks.com
- Everyone you hire needs to be a team player
- Avoid hiring students who have attitude problems, do not “play well with other kids,” have limited or no work experience, or display confrontational personalities. It is also best to avoid shy students. It may be difficult to work with students that lack work experience; manual work may be a foreign concept.
Are You Ready To Start Your Own Online Business?
Sign up now to receive our 5 Step FREE Crash Course to starting your own online store. Learn the tricks we have used with clients for years. Get started building your future now.
- FREE 5 Step Crash Course
- Designed For Beginners
- Receive our Resource Guide Instanlty
- Start Now By Entering Your Email Below